2021-06-10 08:23, User_1
If you are looking for the ideal home to raise a young family, look no further - the Kennett is perfect! A modern three double bedroom home designed over three floors. Downstairs you'll find your spacious lounge and your open-plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading to your garden - it's the ideal entertaining space, plus a separate utility room which is ideal for hiding away everyday clutter! Upstairs on the first floor are two double bedrooms and your family bathroom The entire top floor is home to your impressive main bedroom with its own en suite.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Dining (3507mm x 3703mm (11'6'' x 12'1''))
- Lounge (4094mm x 4044mm (13'5'' x 13'3''))
- Utility (1810mm x 1450mm (5'11'' x 4'9''))
- Wc (1800mm x 1450mm (5'10'' x 4'9''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4141mm x 2807mm (13'7'' x 9'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3656mm x 2807mm (11'11'' x 9'2''))
- Bathroom (2150mm x 1900mm (7'0'' x 6'2''))
About Sawbridge Park
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (6164mm x 3572mm (20'2'' x 11'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (1385mm x 3184mm (4'6'' x 10'5''))
Take a tour of Sawbridge Park from the comfort of your sofa, here.
Sawbridge Park has a current release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Situated in the sought after historic town of Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. Living here you will be within walking distance of everyday amenities in the town centre yet surrounded by idyllic countryside. You'll be close to outstanding schools and excellent transport links by road and rail.
Recognised as A 'built for life' development means that important design elements such as adequate car parking and safe street design have been included and checked through planning.
Many of our homes benefit from plenty of flexible space and home offices to ensure that you can adapt the space to suit your needs. We're confident you'll find your perfect home at Sawbridge Park.Opening Hours
Monday 12:30pm to 5:30pm Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5:30pmDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Truth Factor: N/A