2021-06-10 08:24, User_1
The Millford is a popular four-bedroom home with an integral garage and driveway for 2 cars providing plenty of space for a growing family.
The hallway leads directly into a stylish open-plan dining kitchen with a glazed bay with french doors opening onto the south west facing garden. Downstairs also offers a bay-fronted lounge, a handy utility room and a useful downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the main bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room, and there are three further double bedrooms - ideal if you're looking to create a home office - and a family bathroom.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6037mm x 4735mm (19'9'' x 15'6''))
- Lounge (5772mm x 3235mm (18'11'' x 10'7''))
- Utility (2225mm x 1877mm (7'3'' x 6'1''))
- Wc (1786mm x 895mm (5'10'' x 2'11''))
About Oughtibridge Valley, Sheffield
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (5195mm x 3823mm (17'0'' x 12'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (2235mm x 1924mm (7'3'' x 6'3''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4161mm x 2707mm (13'7'' x 8'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4056mm x 3365mm (13'3'' x 11'0''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3527mm x 3124mm (11'6'' x 10'2''))
- Bathroom (2913mm x 1950mm (9'6'' x 6'4''))
Oughtibridge Valley is located in a secluded spot with fantastic scenery of the River Don and woodland. This prestigious development has a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes to suit all.
Oughtibridge combines countryside charm with city connections meaning you'll benefit from a variety of scenic walks with direct access to the Upper Don Trail, a great range of local amenities and good commuting links to Sheffield and the wider region.
Within a 20 minute drive of your new home you will also have easy access to Northern General Hospital, Meadowhall, Fox Valley, the Peak District and much more.
Take a virtual tour of oughtibridge valley.Opening Hours
7 days a week 10am to 5:30pmDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Truth Factor: N/A