2021-06-09 22:13, User_1
is a spacious three-bedroom home. With an open plan kitchen dining room and a spacious lounge stretching the full width of the home to the rear. The living room also has glazed double doors leading to the garden and letting the light in. Upstairs are three good-sized bedrooms and the family bathroom, with an ensuite shower room to the master.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
About Longhedge Village
- Bedroom 1 (2.78m x 2.72m 9'1" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.78m 9'6" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.12m 10'6" x 6'11")
Our collection of 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Salisbury offer everything you need on your doorstep, including a primary school, community sports facilities, and plentiful open green spaces. Longhedge Village is the perfect place to call home.
- A new community with everything you need including a new primary school, community sports facilities, and plentiful open green spaces
- Sought-after location just over a mile away from the historic village of Old Sarum, with many useful amenities
- Excellent road links for commuting to Andover, Warminster, Southampton and Bath plus good Salisbury train station connections to Portsmouth, Bristol, Exeter and London Waterloo
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withHome Exchange† andSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Salisbury your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing.
In the Cathedral city of Salisbury just 3 miles away you can access a greater range of amenities. This includes many high street brands and independent shops, a cinema, plenty of places to eat and drink and of course, the stunning cathedral. For families with young children, there is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ nursery school and primary school just a mile away from home. Excellent road links make commuting easy to locations including Andover, Warminster, Southampton and Bath, while Salisbury train station can connect you easily to Portsmouth, Bristol, Exeter and London Waterloo.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that?
Or do you have a home to sell? No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Home Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Smooth Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Salisbury your new home, contact our friendly Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
^*Terms and conditions apply and only available on selected plots. Not available with Home Reach purchase scheme. Offer on reservations before 30th June. Ask Sales Consultant for details
**Garden Furniture Package delivered upon legal completion.
Truth Factor: N/A