2021-06-09 22:12, User_1
The Kempthorne is a large, welcoming and versatile 2-storey, 4-bedroom home family home with garage. Includes a large open-plan kitchen/dining/family area, offering fully glazed double doors to the rear garden. A utility room also leads directly to the garden providing additional space for even the busiest of families. A separate dual-aspect living room is spacious and bright, with a large window at the front and a further set of double patio doors at the rear.
On the first floor, are four well-proportioned bedrooms with a good-sized family bathroom and the master bedroom complete with its own ensuite shower room.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (6.04m x 3.85m 19'9" x 12'7")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.57m x 3.67m 18'3" x 12'0")
- Dining Room/Study (2.78m x 2.57m 9'1" x 8'5")
About The Grange
- Bedroom 1 (4.87m x 3.45m 15'11" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 2 (4.69m x 2.78m 15'4" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.52m x 2.80m 11'6" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 3.16m 11'6" x 10'4")
The Grange, set in the attractive Wiltshire countryside is a beautiful development of new 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Wroughton. A village location with great access to Swindon town centre, these houses in Wroughton are ideal for anyone looking for a village lifestyle.
- Situated on the edge of the Marlborough Downs - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- A choice of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools for various ages
- Simple transport access to Marlborough, Royal Wootton Bassett, and Newbury
- Help to Buy* available - all you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Plus, we could help sell your current home for you and pay the estate agent fees with our Smooth Move‡ Scheme
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Wroughton your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing.
Wroughton village has a good choice of amenities including shops, schools, everyday services and places to eat and drink, and transport links via road (the M4 is close by) and rail make journeys around the immediate area and beyond simple. Add to this the beautiful North Wessex Downs being within a short distance and you have the best of village, town and country living.
Book your appointment today with our Sales Advisors to find out more about these new houses for sale in Wroughton. We’re open seven days a week, 10:00 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
^*Terms and conditions apply and only available on selected plots. Garden Furniture Package delivered upon legal completion. Ask Sales Consultant for details
Truth Factor: N/A