2021-06-11 06:08, User_1
The Monkford is a spacious four bedroom home ideally suited to growing families or professional couples.
The entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, a guest cloakroom, and a light and airy living room with French doors to the garden.
On the first floor is an en suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a fourth bedroom which could be used as a study or nursery.RoomsGround Floor
- Lounge (5.73m x 3.70m, 18'10" x 12'2")
- Kitchen/Dining (Excl. Bay) (4.30m x 3.63m, 14'1" x 11'11")
About The Coopers
- Bedroom 1 (3.62m x 3.26m, 11'11" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 2.80m, 11'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 (Incl. Recess) (3.32m x 2.84m, 10'11" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 (2.38m x 2.24m, 7'10" x 7'4")
The Coopers is a stunning development of two, three and four bedroom homes, situated in Branston Village, Staffordshire - a sustainable urban extension for Burton upon Trent, surrounded by open countryside.
View our showhomes:
- With Branston Water Park, and the Trent and Mersey canals nearby, enjoy plenty of nature walks and countryside trial
- Easy access to the A38 and M42 from the development
- Two miles from Burton Upon Trent railway station
- Close to shops, schools, doctors surgery, dental practice and pharmacy
Homes on this development are freehold.
Our Sales Information Centres are currently open for pre-booked appointments only. We are also available for you to speak to remotely over the phone or via video appointment. Learn more about our Covid safety measures here.Opening Hours
Monday 11:00 to 17:00, Tuesday 11:00 to 17:00, Wednesday 11:00 to 17:00, Thursday 11:00 to 17:00, Friday 11:00 to 17:00, Saturday 11:00 to 17:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00Disclaimer
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.
Truth Factor: N/A