2021-04-06 05:08, User_1
Previously listed for sale on 20th May 2014 £279,950 - 3 bed semi-detached house
Description: A beautifully presented stone and tile built three bedroomed semi detached house with large gardens pleasantly located on the edge of this highly regarded village
Entrance hallway, dual aspect sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/WC, three double bedrooms, built-in storage, beautifully fitted bathroom, uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, large lawned gardens, off road parking to the rear, no onward chain. £279,950 freehold
Approximate distances - Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 8 miles, Oxford 26 miles
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by train
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by train
From Banbury travel along the A361 towards Chipping Norton. Continue through the village of Bloxham and onto South Newington. Enter the village, pass The Duck on the Pond and follow the road as it meanders through the village and before leaving take the last turning on the left into The Barford Road. Continue for approximately a ¼ of a mile past The High Street and Green Lane and park up on the left hand side just past Sands Lane. The property will be found on the left hand side behind the hedgerow. A 'For Sale' board has been erected.
South Newington is a small North Oxfordshire village lying approximately 5 miles south west of Banbury in which there is a public house and parish church. The larger nearby villages of Bloxham and Deddington have a wider range of facilities.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Pleasant location being situated on the edge of this sought after village.
* Beautifully presented throughout.
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and an opening onto a pleasant dining room with a feature fireplace and a large opening to the kitchen.
* Dual aspect sitting room with wood burning stove and double doors opening onto the rear garden.
* Re-fitted kitchen with traditional style eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a circular sink and drainer, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, window to rear and door to separate utility and cloakroom/WC.
* On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, all of which have built-in storage.
* Family bathroom recently re-fitted with a smart modern white suite comprising a roll top bath, WC, wash hand basin, travertine tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is a triangular shaped lawned garden with a shared pathway leading to the front door. There is a large mature main garden to the rear which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio adjoining the house, well stocked flower and plant borders and a feature pond in the centre.
*There is off road car parking for three vehicles at the foot of the garden which is accessed via a shared road leading from Sands Lane at the rear. Beyond this there is a another area of garden which is somewhat overgrown and could be landscaped to suit.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band D.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Truth Factor: N/A