Audley Chase, Earls Colne, Colchester CO6 2LT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £499,950 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown - Halstead Agent Valuation of this property is £499,950
*final plot available* The Kinfield - A detached four bedroom house with en-suite to master bedroom, south facing garden & garage and 2 spaces!
Welcome to Audley Chase, Earls Colne a contemporary development meticulously designed and developed by 5* builders Cala Homes.
The development itself is perfectly placed in the picturesque village of Earls Colne and backs onto Colne Valley Golf Club offering extensive countryside views. Earls Colne offers an array of small shops, pubs and restaurants and the neighbouring market towns of Halstead and Coggeshall are merely a few miles away.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 6" x 11' 10" ( 6.25m x 3.61m )
Sitting Room 17' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.17m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.