58 Swinford Rd, Birmingham B29 5SJ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £160,261
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £190,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £174,870
Shipways - Harborne Agent Valuation of this property is £190,000
** well-presented three bedroom end terraced property ** lounge ** fitted kitchen diner ** sun room ** driveway ** family bathroom ** beautiful rear garden ** short commute to the queen elizabeth hospital & birmingham university ** great transport links to city centre ** no onward chain **
This well presented three bedroom end terraced property is set in a poplar location, close to local amenities. The property is a short commute to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University. Also offers great transport links to Birmingham city centre and surrounding areas.
The property is close to local junior and senior schools which makes this a great family home or first time buyer's purchase.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the property is a driveway, fore garden with raised beds, paved path to entrance, hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen diner, sun room. Stairs ascend from the hallway to the first floor accommodation offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a beautiful well maintained secure South facing rear garden making this a lovely place to live.
This Property is offered with No Onward Chain. This really is an outstanding property both in its location, and the accommodation on offer. Viewing This Property is Highly Recommend.
Double glazed door to the side of the property, central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" into chimney breast x 12' ( 4.34m into chimney breast x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, fire place, under stairs cupboard, central heating radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen Diner 17' 7" x 8' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.64m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash prone areas, electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood, plumbing available for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, boiler housed in a cupboard, central heating radiator, door leading to the conservatory, double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Tiled flooring, door leading to the garden.
Stairs ascend form the hallway leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom, double glazed window to the side of the property, loft access, central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.12m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, central heating radiator.
Window to the side of the property, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C, tiling to splash prone areas, fitted mirror.
Driveway hedgerow boundaries, laid to lawn fore garden, boarders of plants and flowers.
Paved patio area with lawn beyond, boarders for plants and flowers, paved path to the rear, Cold water hose tap, fully fenced boundaries, gate to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.