54 Galton Rd, Smethwick B67 5JU, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAY 2012
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £257,988
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £275,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £273,545
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £275,000
A tastefully decorated, traditional mid terrace property providing an ideal family home and retaining period features. Features include three bedrooms, through lounge, spacious kitchen diner, first floor bathroom and a delightful rear garden. EPC Rating tbc.
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.2 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city and on one of Bearwood's most popular roads, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just 0.4 miles from the property. Local eateries such as Miller & Carter and The Kings Head can also be found within 0.6 miles.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just at the end of the road, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade ii-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A well presneted, traditional mid terrace property
* Welcoming entrance hallway with Minton tile flooring, coving to the ceiling and an original decorative victorian corbel
* Bay fronted through lounge with coving to the ceiling, feature fireplace, built in shelving and french doors opening onto the rear garden
* An extended kitchen providing adequate space for a dining table and chairs, access to a useful pantry/under stairs storage and sliding door opening onto the delightful rear garden
* Three bedrooms; front two being doubles, one with a period style fireplace
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* Beautiful rear garden with a patio area for table and chairs and steps which lead up to an established lawn
* Excellent location for access to local amenities such as schools, parks and High Street shops
tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the kitchen.<br /><br />
6.9m (plus bay) x 3.23m (max)
Kitchen Diner (7.21m x 2.4m (23' 8" x 7' 10"))
4.93m (max) x 3.4m
Bedroom Two (3.38m x 3.12m (11' 1" x 10' 3"))
Bedroom Three (2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0"))
Bathroom (1.85m x 1.55m (6' 1" x 5' 1"))