20 Prospect St, Bradford BD10 8AD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAR 2014
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £130,399
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £350,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £146,322
William H Brown - Shipley Agent Valuation of this property is £350,000
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this four bedroom end-terrace property in BD10. This property has recently been renovated throughout and has an exceptionally good size plot to the rear with the potential for multiple building plots, subject to the relevant consent.
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this four bedroom end-terrace property in BD10. Comprising of three reception rooms, a cloakroom, a fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and a house bathroom, along with front and rear gardens. Benefitting from being situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities including supermarkets and public transport links. This property has recently been renovated throughout and has an exceptionally good size plot to the rear with the potential for multiple building plots, subject to the relevant consent.
**guide price £350,000-370,000**
Welcomed into the property via a double glazed door to the front. The porch has double glazed windows to the front and side.
The entrance hall has a door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Living Room 15' 6" x 14' 1" ( 4.72m x 4.29m )
The living room has a double glazed window to the front and side, a central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 5" x 19' 1" ( 6.22m x 5.82m )
The good size kitchen / diner has a range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an integrated electric oven and an integrated gas hob with a good hood extractor. The partially tiled kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear and side a double glazed door to the side, a central heating radiator, along with plumbing for a washing machine and plumbing for a dishwasher.
The tiled cloakroom has a wash hand basin, a low flush WC and a heated towel rail.
Lower Ground Floor
Basement Room One 31' 8" x 8' 8" ( 9.65m x 2.64m )
There is a double glazed window to the side, a central heating radiator and a double glazed door to the rear.
Basement Room Two 33' 9" x 20' 7" ( 10.29m x 6.27m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear, three central heating radiators, built in storage, television and telephone points and double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Bedroom four has a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin with vanity storage, an extractor fan and a low flush WC.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 15' 1" ( 5.51m x 4.60m )
Bedroom one has a two double glazed velux windows to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front there is a block paved garden with a raised patio with views across the valley. There is a good size gated driveway to the side. Beyond that there is an exceptionally sized laid to lawn garden with mature trees and shrubs.
At the rear there is a generous plot with potential for multiple building plots subject to the relevant consent. This area needs to be viewed to appreciate the potential.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.