75 Grange Rd, Bingley BD16 3DQ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: OCT 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £215,640
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £239,950 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £188,740
Holroyds Agent Valuation of this property is £239,950
*fully renovated semi-detached bungalow*
Viewings are essential to appreciate what this property has to offer to the market.
Having undergone a full transformation to now present this immaculately presented home. Offering stunning a stunning breakfast kitchen, landscaped gardens, ample parking for several cars. The property is also offered to the market with no chain!
The property is delightfully situated within the popular village of Eldwick. Eldwick and Gilstead Villages offer a range of shops and amenities, public houses and well respected primary school. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bingley, Ilkley, Skipton, Bradford and Leeds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.