THE MEARNS BISHOPS LANE, LEWES BN8 5LB, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: NOV 2005
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £578,809
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £565,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £583,772
Fox & Sons - Lewes Agent Valuation of this property is £565,000
This stunning detached four bedroom house, considered to be in excellent condition, located on a quiet residential road situated close to the centre of Ringmer.
A stunning four bedroom detached house situated in the heart of Ringmer Village in a central location with easy access to good local schools, shops, pubs and bus services. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan 26ft lounge / dining room with feature fireplace, modern designed fitted kitchen with matching utility room, spacious double glazed conservatory, landing giving access to main bedroom with a new modern en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a gated drive way with ample space for several cars and a lovely laid to lawn rear garden. Ringmer Village Green is a short walk from the property and is one of a number of green spaces that can be enjoyed locally.
Lounge 15' x 19' ( 4.57m x 5.79m )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 12' ( 2.90m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 12' ( 2.64m x 3.66m )
Utility Room 3' 8" x 10' 10" ( 1.12m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Four/study 6' 3" x 8' 3" ( 1.91m x 2.51m )
Garage 7' 11" x 16' 1" ( 2.41m x 4.90m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.