7 White Horse Hill, Chislehurst BR7 6DG, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 2020
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £269,171
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £400,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £284,604
Doorsteps.co.uk, National Agent Valuation of this property is £400,000
Large second floor apartment of 728 sq ft situated at the back of the building. It is bright and airy, with good ceiling height, attractive windows, and a quality specification. Built 3 years ago and in excellent condition.
- two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes / shutters
- contemporary kitchen with quartz surfaces and Bosch appliances
- high spec bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite with Porcelanosa tiles on the floor and walls and chrome heated towel rail
- combined kitchen / lounge and large hallway
- wooden flooring throughout
- gated allocated parking space
- clean/spacious communal areas.
The location is ideal and provides for convenient living: A short walk into Chislehurst village, easy bus routes outside the apartment and Elmstead Woods station (zone 4) for commuting within walking distance. Situated above a Coop and very close to good primary schools.
Chislehurst has a leafy village feel whilst also being a commuter town. You can pass the time sitting around its beautiful ponds, walking in National trust woods or enjoying a chic and convenient lifestyle with many chain and independent restaurants, pubs, cafes and boutiques on the high street.
London Borough of Bromley - Council Tax Band C (£1419.41) - zone 4.