2, HIGHRIDGE HAMLET HIGHRIDGE GREEN, NORTH SOMERSET BS13 8AD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAY 2019
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £428,860
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £495,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £472,824
Allen & Harris - Clifton, Bristol Agent Valuation of this property is £495,000
Semi detached stone built barn conversion located in this sought after and convenient location. Spacious throughout, the property is perfect for a growing family and has enough space for those working from home. Benefiting from three reception rooms, 20ft kitchen, double garage & gardens.
This handsome stone built semi detached barn conversion is located in this sought after location of Highridge Green. This spacious home is well presented throughout and enough room for a growing family and also those that work from home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway with plentiful storage, cloakroom, 18ft living room with stunning stone fireplace and log burner, 17ft sitting room, 16ft dining room, a modern 20ft kitchen / breakfast room and a useful utility room. To the first floor we find four bedrooms, the main bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room, and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a double garage, driveway parking, a front garden that is mainly laid to lawn, inner courtyard area and a delightful rear garden with mature and well stocked borders.
The property is perfectly situated for local amenities to include shops, schools, open green spaces for enjoyable dog walks and it is also within easy reach of Bristol City Centre and Bristol International Airport.
This really is a wonderful home in a sought after and convenient location and must be viewed.
PVCu part obscure double glazed door to front. Engineered wood flooring. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Doors leading to cloakroom, living room, sitting room and kitchen / breakfast room.
Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled splashback and tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Living Room 18' 5" into alcove x 13' 11" ( 5.61m into alcove x 4.24m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the rear aspect and PVCu double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. Feature stone fireplace with log burner inset. Radiator. Engineered wood flooring. Ceiling coving and rose.
Sitting Room 17' 5" x 11' ( 5.31m x 3.35m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Engineered wood flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Engineered wood flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' x 10' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.28m )
PVCu window to the rear aspect. Part double glazed door to the rear garden and part double glazed door to inner courtyard. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and tiled splashback. Built-in gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Space for dining table and chairs. Engineered wood flooring. Radiator. Door to dining room. Door to utility room. Coved ceiling.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.54m )
PVCu double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Engineered wood flooring. Radiator.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 3' 11" ( 3.33m x 1.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Plumbing for washing machine. Fitted shelving. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Velux sky light. Loft access point. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Velux sky light. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Ladder radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' max ( 3.05m x 3.05m max )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 5' 10" to wardrobe ( 4.24m x 1.78m to wardrobe )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes across one wall housing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' 4" max ( 2.67m x 2.54m max )
Velux sky light. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Velux sky light. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Ladder radiator. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Double Garage 18' x 17' 6" ( 5.49m x 5.33m )
Electric up and over door. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Sky light. Part double glazed door to side giving access to the inner courtyard. Power and lighting. Eaves storage.
Shared driveway with neighbouring property with parking in front of the garage for two cars.
Mainly laid to lawn with herbaceous borders.
Mainly laid to patio and stone chippings.
Mature garden with various well stocked flower beds and vegetable plots. Patio area and stone chippings. Bordered by fencing and walling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.