Bridport Road, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3AH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £350,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Fox & Sons - Dorchester Agent Valuation of this property is £350,000
three bedroom terraced house finished to high standard throughout with sitting room, kitchen/ dining room, low maintenance garden and parking
Built by well regarded local builders cg Fry and Son, this mid terrace home on Poundbury enjoys light and spacious accommodation that is presented to a high standard throughout. The home offers a south facing sitting room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom
Bridport Road is well positioned on Poundbury to allow ease of access to Dorchester and it's neighbouring villages but is also just a short walk away from Queen Mothers Square . Poundbury, the urban extension to the county town of Dorchester, Dorset, is hrh Prince Charles's vision of new 21st century communities. Designed around residents rather than cars, it is intended to be a sustainable community where it is possible to meet a higher proportion of daily needs on foot. The success, influence and regard for the development is widespread, industry professionals and architectural enthusiasts alike are regular visitors and the founding principles of Poundbury now form part of the British Government Planning Guidance Note PPG3.
Within this developing community there are a plethora of amenities such as Waitrose, The Duchess of Cornwall, restaurants, hairdressers, delicatessen and an award-winning butchers. Furthermore, there is a medical centre, dentists, garden centre and a range of unique and popular retail outlets. The Poundbury community actively engages in a host of well attended events and 2019 will see the arrival of the a Monart luxury spa in the Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.