113 Lancaster Gate, Cambridge CB23 6AU, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £324,642
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £325,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £322,074
Malcolms Agent Valuation of this property is £325,000
End terrace Bovis built town house
Well presented Throughout
3 double bedrooms with 2 En suites
Spacious and versatile accommodation
Open plan ground floor kitchen / family room
First floor lounge with two Juliette windows
Gas radiator heating & double glazing
Enclosed rear garden
Two allocated parking places
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Kitchen 8.44m (27'8") X 4.72m (15'6")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, range style cooker, radiator, tiled floor, Understairs storage cupboard, french double doors to rear.
Window to front, two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, half height tiling to all walls, radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
Stairs to second floor, doors to:
Lounge 3.88m (12'9") X 3.81m (12'6")
Radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, two sets of Juliet windows to front.
Bedroom 3 3.82m (12'6") X 2.73m (8'11")
Window to rear, built in double wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising P shape bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, half height tiling to all walls, shaver point.
Access to loft area, doors to:
Master Bedroom 3.84m (12'7") X 2.84m (9'4")
Two windows to front, range of built in wardrobes to one wall with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and heated towel rail, shaver point.
Bedroom 2 3.81m (12'6") X 2.92m (9'7")
Window to rear, built in double wardrobe, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and heated towel rail half height tiling to all walls.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the front. There is an outside tap an side entrance.
(EPC) eec next to EIR
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Malcolms residential limited nor any of its employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property