65A Horwood Cl, Cardiff CF24 2LW, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2019
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £167,945
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £200,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £179,289
Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff Agent Valuation of this property is £200,000
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning refurbished end of terrace house, with generous rooms and bespoke finishing throughout. An excellent purchase for any professional buyer or shrewd investor, with easy access to Cardiff City Centre and A48. No Chain!
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning refurbished end of terrace house, with generous rooms and bespoke finishing throughout. An excellent purchase for any professional buyer or shrewd investor, with easy access to Cardiff City Centre and A48, alongside a host of local amenities and transport links.
Well presented throughout, the property comprises; Welcoming entrance hall, bright and airy reception room with dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, open to a modern kitchen inclusive of some appliances and useful ground floor w/c. Stairs rise to the first floor which offers two double bedrooms, stylish bathroom with three piece suite and access to a fully boarded loft with Velux style window. Externally the property provides a recently landscaped rear garden including artificial lawn, flower beds and raised seating area with inset lighting. The front of the property benefits from a large driveway with room for several vehicles. This wonderful home is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. No Chain!
We are expecting plenty of interest in this attractive property, call now to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door with stairs to first floor and door to reception room
Reception Room 26' 3" widest x 11' 8" widest ( 8.00m widest x 3.56m widest )
Open to kitchen, double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, door to under-stair w/c and storage area
Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, oven and hob with extractor over, gas combination boiler, double glazed window and door to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and doors to all rooms, access to loft area
Bedroom One 14' 11" widest x 13' ( 4.55m widest x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, vanity wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear aspect
Fully boarded with Velux style window
Enclosed by boundary fences with artificial lawn, flower beds and raised seating area
Off street parking for several vehicles, shared access to enter
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.