10 Cameron St, Cardiff CF24 2NW, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2014
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £211,812
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £220,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £219,715
Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff Agent Valuation of this property is £220,000
*List Price £220,000 - £230,000* Stunning Period Style House On A Sought After Road In The Heart Of Splott! We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive terraced house in a highly desirable location within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre and A48.
*List Price £220,000 - £230,000* Stunning Period Style House On A Sought After Road In The Heart Of Splott! We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive terraced house in a highly desirable location within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre and A48. An excellent find for any professional buyer, growing family or shrewd investor looking to expand their portfolio with a gorgeous and well appointed house.
The property has undergone numerous improvements by the current owner and benefits from an appealing blend of character with a contemporary twist. The property comprises; Welcoming entrance hall, two open plan reception areas leading to a modern kitchen with some integrated appliances and stylish bathroom with three piece suite. Stairs rise to the first floor which offers three well-sized double bedrooms and access to loft providing ample storage space. Externally the property benefits from a south-westerly facing rear garden laid mainly to lawn with paved seating area. This wonderful home is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing where specified.
With property of this nature in short supply, we are expecting plenty of interest. Call now to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door with stairs to first floor and door to reception areas
Reception Area One 12' 11" bay x 10' 5" recess ( 3.94m bay x 3.17m recess )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, gas fire, open to reception area two
Reception Area Two 11' 2" recess x 10' 11" ( 3.40m recess x 3.33m )
Fitted bookshelves, radiator, leading to kitchen
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.49m )
Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for appliances, built in storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear
From kitchen and leading to bathroom, door to rear garden
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, wash basin, low level w/c. Fully tiled with radiator and double glazed window to rear
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, access to loft, cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler, doors to all rooms
Bedroom One 14' 2" recess x 10' 1" ( 4.32m recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" recess ( 3.38m x 2.69m recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear access, radiator
South-westerly facing with lawn and paved seating area, enclosed by boundary walls
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.