MELROSE HOUSE STORMY DOWN, BRIDGEND CF33 4RT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAR 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £166,220
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £170,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £161,912
Peter Alan - Porthcawl Agent Valuation of this property is £170,000
Melrose House is an extended home found in an area known as Stormy Down. Extended by the current owner the property offers flexible accommodation. Accommodation Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, dining room, utility & shower room. Two bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. Garage & Gardens.
Melrose House is an extended home found in an area known as Stormy Down. Extended by the current owner the property offers flexible accommodation. Entrance kitchen with range of fitted units, space for appliances and pantry along with room for table and chairs. Off the kitchen is the lounge with wooden flooring which is open plan to the dining room with french doors to the garden. There is also an inner hallway leading to the garage/workshop, utility room and ground floor shower room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and the bathroom along with access to the stairs leading to the attic room. Gated driveway providing off road parking. Lawned gardens to the front and rear. Viewing recommended.
Entrance Kitchen 11' 7" x 13' 3" ( 3.53m x 4.04m )
Fitted with a range of base units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. Radiator. Space for cooker and fridge. Pantry cupboard. Sink and drainer. Spotlights to the ceiling. Wall mounted boiler. Door to the side. Two windows to the rear.
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' 3" ( 3.53m x 4.04m )
Wooden floorboards. Stone hearth and wooden mantle. Door to the inner hallway. Open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 14' ( 3.05m x 4.27m )
Windows and french doors to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Wooden floor. Carpet stairs to the first floor. Access to the utility and the garage. Window to the front.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
Window to the front. Tiled floor. Space for appliances. Radiator. Access to the shower room.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Window to the front. Tiled floor and tiled wall. Heated towel rail. Corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and Wc.
Window to the side. Wooden flooring. Access to the two bedrooms, bathroom and attic room.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Window to the rear. Wooden flooring. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.77m )
Window to the front. Wooden flooring. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Cupboard and shelving.
Window to the side. Roll top bath. Wash hand basin and Wc. Radiator. Tiled walls and floor. Spotlights to the ceiling.
Attic Room 14' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.90m )
Window to the side. Wooden flooring. Access to the storage eaves. Currently utilised as a study.
Enclosed garden laid to lawn at the front of the property with gas tank. To the rear the garden has a lawn with patio area and vegetable border. Gated driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage.
Garage 17' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.07m )
Utilised as a workshop. Light and power.
The property is located with access to transport links including the A48, M4 at junction 37 and train stations at Pyle and Bridgend. The seaside town of Porthcawl is a short driveway with its amenities and beaches. We have been informed that there is additional land to the rear of the property that is available to rent at approximately £50 per year which the current owner utilises for additional off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.