82 Beda Rd, Cardiff CF5 1LY, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JAN 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £282,804
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £315,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £265,931
Peter Alan - Canton Agent Valuation of this property is £315,000
*** larger style three bedrooms *** Immaculate and beautiful refurbished home with plenty of traditional features mixed perfectly with contemporary style *** sought after location in Canton with huge array of amenities close by inc. Schools **** Westerly facing rear garden ***
You'll be hard pressed to find a wonderful home in the sought after area of Canton which offers size, presentation, original features with sympathetic modernisation and a low maintenance, sunny and largely private rear garden.
Well loved, the current owners leave great memories, having been a fabulous family home for some time. Be quick to try and reserve a time to view, as the home really does have so many appealing traits. The contemporary-styled front lounge/dining areas offers a more formal place to unwind, with the stunning kitchen/family room as the central hub of a modern home to socialise and spend quality time together. The large patio doors to rear helps create the desired indoor/outdoor feel and a great place to relax/entertain. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and the beautiful four piece bathroom! Outside the garden has been designed for ease of maintenance whilst still maintaining a pleasant appearance and most importantly has a South/Westerly aspect for the afternoon sunshine whilst being remarkably private for the area.
Location - there is the full range of services, with bespoke shops, butchers, cafes, library, banks, restaurants, both great Welsh and English schools, plus close by you'll find the amazing Victoria & Thompson Parks along with others. The highly desirable Pontcanna area is within walking distance also as well as the City Centre and Leckwith Business centre along with main train line station.
Kitchen/family Room 24' x 9' 11" ( 7.32m x 3.02m )
Dining Area 11' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m x 3.02m max )
Lounge Area 13' 3" max into bay x 11' 8" max ( 4.04m max into bay x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 15' 7" max ( 3.30m x 4.75m max )
Bedroom 2 10' max x 11' 2" ( 3.05m max x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 10' 3" max ( 2.69m x 3.12m max )
Bathroom 14' max x 6' 7" ( 4.27m max x 2.01m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.