APARTMENT 9, KINGSMAN COURT Carnarvon Rd, Clacton-on-Sea CO15 6EE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2015
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £166,195
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £175,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £214,745
William H Brown - Clacton On Sea Agent Valuation of this property is £175,000
Situated in the heart of Clacton On Sea lies this one bedroom McCarthy and Stone build retirement apartment. With spacious living accommodation, modern fitted kitchen, balcony, double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended, please call .
This impressive over 55's McCarthy and Stone build development is situated within close proximity to Clacton On Sea's seafront, where views of the coastline can be enjoyed. Benefiting from a variety of restaurants, shops and the local Town Centre which are all situated within 0.5 miles of the property.
This well presented second floor apartment has been tastefully decorated throughout, with the spacious reception room allowing access to the private balcony, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and shower room. To arrange your viewing please call .
Lounge 23' 5" x 10' 2" ( 7.14m x 3.10m )
Double doors to balcony, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Fitted Kitchen, double glazed window to front, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, walk in closet.
Wet room, shower, wc, vanity unit, tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.