18 Acacia Ave, Colchester CO4 3JS, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: APR 2014
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £247,755
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £300,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £216,837
William H Brown - Colchester Agent Valuation of this property is £300,000
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated on the east side of Colchester on the Greenstead Estate. The property benefits from well presented and spacious living accommodation, ground floor study/bedroom with w.c., three further bedrooms & garden room.
Early viewing is advised of this three bedroom semi detached house offering good access to the University of Essex and local amenities. Ground floor accommodation comprises modern kitchen/breakfast room, large open plan lounge/diner with doors to garden and study/bedroom with integrated w.c., The first floor offers three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally there is off road parking for several cars and an attractive rear garden with 17 ft garden room/outbuilding.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge / Dining Room 24' 1" max x 12' 6" max ( 7.34m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear leading to garden, double glazed window to side, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 9' 8" ( 5.77m x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear and door to Lobby, range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, integrated double oven, inset hob with extractor over, radiator, door to:
With door to rear garden and door to:
Office / Bedroom 12' 3" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.73m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to side, door to:
Window to side, low level w.c.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.25m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.10m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear, boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.57m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front, storage unit, radiator.
Shower Room 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side, modern suite comprising double shower cubicle, low level w.c. And wash hand basin set into vanity unit, heated towel rail, storage cupboard.
There is a driveway providing off road parking for approximately three cars.
There is an attractive rear garden which comprises of lawn and decked areas with storage shed, barbecue area and outbuilding.
Garden Room / Outbuilding 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
With power connected and currently used as a movie room.
Proceed away from Colchester along Harwich Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Bromley Road, turn right onto Hawthorn Avenue, turn left onto Acacia Avenue.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.