Cockden Hill Nursery, Duke Street, Eastwood, Todmorden OL14 6DR, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £475,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Peter David Properties Agent Valuation of this property is £475,000
Peter David Properties are delighted to present to the open market this unique and unusual small holding project with mature woodland. The site is approx 1.5 acres and comprises bluebell woodland, heather hillside and an old quarry. There are many different off-grid, timber, chalet style buildings and a yurt. Only by viewing this site will you fully appreciate the beauty and potential. It has been lovingly created over 3 decades but has potential for much more expansion. The site is ideally suited for outdoor and eco friendly living and could be expanded easily with further building or projects such as glamping. The site is perfectly situated half way between the lovely market town of Todmorden, home of ‘incredible edible’ and the famous hot spot of Hebden Bridge. It offers a stunning, elevated, semi rural location with breathtaking views, have a look at the drone footage and you will not be disappointed.
Opportunities such as this come to the market rarely and we would suggest registering your interest early.
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Todmorden and upon entering Eastwood our for sale board will be identified, take your right turn into Duke Street and proceed up the hill were the woodland is on your left
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter David Properties nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.