Corringham Road, Corringham, Stanford-Le-Hope SS17 0BG, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £380,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny - Grays Agent Valuation of this property is £380,000
no upward chain! Situated in Stanford-Le-Hope is this wonderful, good size 3 bedroom semi-detached house. It has ample parking and offers good size living accommodation making it a wonderful family home. Call the William H Brown sales team now to arrange your viewing on this property!
no upward chain! Situated in Stanford-Le-Hope is this wonderful, good size 3 bedroom semi-detached house. It has ample parking and offers good size living accommodation making it a wonderful family home. On the ground floor you will find a lovely entrance hall, lounge with fireplace, kitchen diner, conservatory, downstairs WC, on the first floor you will find 3 good size bedrooms and the family bathroom. It has a pleasant rear garden with a patio area, lawn and a large shed. A short drive away is access to the A13 and M25 motorways, also in both Corringham and Stanford-Le-Hope are a superb variety of local shops. Call the William H Brown sales team now to arrange your viewing on this property!
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Kitchen/diner 18' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.30m )
Conservatory 13' 5" x 22' 4" ( 4.09m x 6.81m )
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.