8 Dixons Green Rd, Dudley DY2 7DH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: APR 2019
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £169,957
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £140,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £138,900
A detached Grade II listed Georgian property which has been re-furbished and comprises of two reception rooms with original fireplaces, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms with fireplaces, modern downstairs bathroom, upstairs toilet, cellar and long garden.
A detached Georgian property which has been re-furbished and comprises of two reception rooms with original fireplaces, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms with fireplaces, modern downstairs bathroom, upstairs toilet, cellar and long garden.
Dining Room 12' 3" into fireplace x 13' ( 3.73m into fireplace x 3.96m )
Door leading into kitchen, stairs to upper floor, radiator and quarry floor tiles.
Lounge 9' 4" to fireplace x 12' 5" into fireplace x 13ft max ( 2.84m to fireplace x 3.78m into fireplace x 13ft max )
With original sash windows to front, Victorian cabinets in recess and radiator.
Sun Room 7' 2" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.18m max x 2.34m max )
With UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 15' max x 8' 7" max ( 4.57m max x 2.62m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, electric oven and gas hob, UPVC window to side, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer and door leading to cellar with door leading to:
Ground Floor Bathroom
Windows to rear and side, bath, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC.
With access to bedrooms, "Logic" central heating boiler on wall.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.25m x 4.01m )
Sash window and secondary glazing, fireplace believed to be original and coving.
Between bedroom one and two.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
With PVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
With sash window, coving and fireplace believed to be original.
Hedgerow to front with steps up to front and mature trees.
Large mature rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.