126 High St, Brierley Hill DY5 2AG, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JAN 2020
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £135,308
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £165,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £131,200
G & T Properties Agent Valuation of this property is £165,000
Virtual video tour walk through and physical viewings available
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This refurbished, extended, expensively improved and deceptively spacious 3 Bed Semi Offering a modern Home Complete with stylish Kitchen, two bathrooms, open plan Lounge/Diner, low maintenance garden With huge shed/workshop and block paved driveway Ensuring a mass ofcurb appeal. Located in a desirable Residential Area With an Abundance of quality Local Schools, Close to all Local Amenities and excellent Transport Links This Property is not to be Missed. Early Viewings are Recommenced for This immaculate Property so Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The property compromises:
* Set Back From the Road Offering an attractive Appearance as you Approach With canopy and bay window Ensuring a mass of curb appeal and Complete With blockpaved driveway Offering ample off street parking For 2-3 Cars,
* welcoming porch & cloak room With Built In storage,
* immaculatley presented open plan Lounge/Diner Stretching the Length of the Property Ensuring a flood of natural daylight From Both Ends and Complete With bay window, Feature Fireplace and large under stairs storage cupboard,
* stylish Kitchen With integrated Oven/Hob/Extractor, tiled Splash Backs, breakfast bar and Separate utility Area,
* downstairs Shower Room Featuring white Suite, walk in shower and tiled Floor and Splash Backs,
* low maintenance, private Rear Garden With patio Area., decking and large shed/workshop Which Could Easily be Used as a summerhouse/home office/snug/gym etc,
* modern White Suite Family Bathroom with shower Over Bath and stylish grey Floor to Ceiling Tiles,
* large Double Master Bedroom With built in storage, neutrally decorated and Finished off With grey Carpets,
* spacious double Second Bedroom With Matching Décor and grey Carpets,
* well proportioned Third Bedroom With cabin bed Complete With under bed storage,
- brand new Kitchen
- brand new Bathroom
- refurbished Throughout
- worcester Bosch Boiler
- Workshop Comes With Mains Fuse Connection,
- Walking Distance to Cradley Heath Train Station,
- Walking Distance to Local Schools,
- Furniture can Stay if Desired,
Viewing Essential to fully appreciate this immaculate Home!
*** do you have A property to sell? ***
** Call today on for your free Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a fixed fee of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer?