2021-04-06 00:03, User_1
Previously listed for sale on 10th May 2019 £455,000 - 2 bed flat
Less than 4 years old, this unusually large, airy and modern third-floor new build flat measures 826 sq ft and has been kept in immaculate and stylish condition by the previous owner. This property comes with an allocated parking space and also includes free access to an on-site residents gym.
Seven Sisters is an exciting neighbourhood with new independent coffee shops and restaurants popping up regularly; local attractions include a Farmers' Market every Sunday on Tottenham Green and the Seven Sisters Latin Market. Planning is approved for a 'boxpark' style shipping container 'pop up' space for local creatives and start-ups next to Seven Sisters Station (StackN15).
Entrance to the Underground/Overground Station is located within 9 minutes walking distance (0.5 mile), where there are quick and easy links to the West End and City. Get to Liverpool Street in 20 minutes or take six stops on the Victoria Line to arrive at Oxford Circus in approximately 11 minutes.
- A friendly development, full of young professionals
- Includes access to an on-site residents gym free of charge
- Parking space included for one car
- Lift serviced
- 31 ft open-plan living space
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Corner plot with more windows; benefits from a lot of natural light
- Enviable position in the block; facing the garden areas at the back of the development, this flat is quiet
- Large balcony
- Access to communal roof terrace
- Long Lease
- Farmers' market every Sunday on Tottenham Green (8 min walk)
- Quick and easy links to Liverpool Street and Oxford Circus
- Lots of local restaurants, coffee shops and pubs, True Craft, High Cross, Blighty, Moloko, etc.
- 9round kickboxing gym
Please contact the Sales department at Winkworth Harringay office to arrange an appointment to view:
Your local independently owned property agency with a network of 61 London offices.
Truth Factor: N/A