Flat 4, Bathford Manor, Church St, Bathford, Bath BA1 7UA, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £334,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
An exceptional, beautifully proportioned first floor apartment, with it's own private garden. Forming part of a conversion of an elegant Grade II Listed Manor House in highly favoured bathford village.
With remarkable distant views across the village rooftops and discreetly sited away from traffic, this comfortable home has two well-proportioned double bedrooms and has been converted so as to retain some of the handsome character of the original building, which clearly was (and remains) one of the most significant in the local area.
The key feature of the living space is the breath-taking principal living/dining room. This splendid room, measuring 19' x 19' and the 'star performer' of the property, has very comfortable space for relaxing, dining and entertaining, and benefits from a log burner, high ceiling and amazing far reaching views across the gardens.
The kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom are well equipped, and all rooms are arranged around a spacious, elegant hall with storage and high ceiling with decorative plasterwork.
The main bedroom has an attractive cast iron fireplace and there is a wealth of natural timber flooring throughout this fine home, access to which is gained via an external staircase. Additional features include large private garden, gas central heating and residents' parking.
The charm and appeal of this location, discreetly set away from traffic and with lovely open green space to front and rear, cannot be overstated.
Access to front door from external staircase.
Main Entrance Hall
Storage cupboards. Radiator. Doors to all rooms.
Living/ Dining Room 19' 10" x 19' ( 6.05m x 5.79m )
Sash window to rear with outstanding far reaching views. Log burner set into fireplace with marble surround.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 4" x 7' 9" ( 5.89m x 2.36m )
Window to rear. Range of base and wall units. Space and plumbing for appliances.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 11' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.40m )
Window to front aspect. Feature fireplace with cast iron insert.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.13m x 2.64m )
Window to front aspect.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Bath with shower. Wash hand basin. Wc.
Large private lawned rear garden.
Communal parking for residents.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.