17 June Lewis Way, Fairford GL7 4GH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £362,103
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £395,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £388,465
Allen & Harris - Highworth Agent Valuation of this property is £395,000
Allen & Harris offer for sale this Cotswold Stone 4 bedroom family home situated in the sought after market town of Fairford. This desirable family home offers good size accommodation and ample parking. Arrange your viewing today.
The accommodation on this family home comprises of; canopied entrance, entrance hall, kitchen, living/dining room, cloakroom and storage. To the first floor a 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden, garage and ample driveway parking.
Arrange your viewing today.
Canopied Entrance Hall
Door leading to entrance hall.
The entrance hall has doors leading to the cloakroom, kitchen, living room and storage cupboard.
Cloakroom 5' 11" x 3' 2" ( 1.80m x 0.97m )
The cloakroom offers a double glazed window, wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 8" max x 18' 2" max ( 5.08m max x 5.54m max )
The lounge has two double glazed windows, double glazed french door and understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, double glazed window, work surfaces with matching splashbacks, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink, inset spotlights, integral oven, integral fridge/ freezer and radiator.
The landing offers doors to all 4 bedrooms, bathroom and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into recess x 9' 9" ( 4.50m into recess x 2.97m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window, built in storage, radiator and door leading to the en suite.
En Suite 6' 7" x 5' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.57m )
The en suite offers a double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls & floors, towel radiator and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" max ( 3.02m x 2.69m max )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.01m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Bedroom four has a double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
The bathroom has a double glazed window, bath, over head shower, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls & floors, towel radiator and inset spotlights.
Garage 14' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.07m )
The garage offers up & over doors, power and lights.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.