Garth Olwg, Gwaelod Y Garth, Cardiff CF15 9HW, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £170,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Open Online Agents Agent Valuation of this property is £170,000
New to the market!,
sought after village location!,
We're confident that this spacious, ground floor maisonette won't be on the market for long! Situated in the heart of Gwaelod y Garth Village, one of the most south after villages on the outskirts of Cardiff which is only 7 miles away.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, entered from the private front door, situated to the middle frontage, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge with gas fire and beautiful views of the Garth Mountain. Kitchen with integrated oven and extractor fan, Rear dining area with views towards Caerphilly Mountain.
The front garden is private and a great size with mature hedge creating privacy. To the back is a good sized garden, again private and not communal. (Decking requires replacing) This can be accessed via the dining area or side access. There's also handy storage situated underneath the dining area.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Parking can usually be found on street and is unrestricted.
We've been advised by our client, that there are 94 years remain on the original lease of 120 years, ground rent is £200 per annum and service charge £780 per annum (includes building insurance and light maintenance such as guttering repairs).
The property requires some modernisation, however, the price reflects this and provides the next owner the opportunity to put their own stamp on it.
Vacant possession, with no onward chain.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers are required to produce id documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. Ooa has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Ooa is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.
A Buyers Reservation Fee may apply.