29 Well Grove, Brighouse HD6 2LT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: APR 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £175,834
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £190,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £177,046
Yopa Agent Valuation of this property is £190,000
Well Grove, Hove Edge - Brighouse, a three bedroom extended end of terraced home ready to move into with no upper chain!
- UPVC front door leading into the open plan kitchen/diner with a range of base and wall units. Laminate wood effect flooring in the kitchen flowing through to the diner. Under stairs storage cupboard currently used as pantry and houses the boiler added in December 2020. Having a central heating radiator, additional storage cupboards next to the chimney brest and double glazed window. There is a built in electric oven, gas hob with an extractor hood over and an integrated dishwasher and there is space for a free standing fridge/freezer.
Open plan Living room / Diner
- Leading off from the the kitchen you enter the living room with extension to the rear of the home. The living room is carpeted with neutral decor and has a central heating radiator. The focal point to the living room is the gas fire and surround. Opening into the well lit dining extension with vinyl floor, neutral decor and a central heating radiator. The Tri-folding doors open onto the decking in the enclosed rear garden with a further two Velux windows allowing floods of light into the room.
- The landing is carpeted, with neutral decor and has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the home. The landing leads off to the master bedroom, second double bedroom, bedroom three and shower room. Furthermore, there is the loft hatch if you wish to board for more storage but is currently insulated.
- The double bedroom to the rear of the home overlooking the enclosed rear garden through the double glazed window. Having carpets, a central heating radiator and a central light fitting. The focal point to the room is the feature fireplace with surround.
- Bedroom two to the front of the home is fitted with carpets, neutral decor and a central heating radiator. The double bedroom is fitted with a double glazed window to the front of the home, has built in storage either side of the chimney breast and a central light fitting.
- Bedroom three is to the rear of the home fitted with carpets, neutral decor and has a central heating radiator. Having the bulk head of the stairs there is still space for a single bed or alternatively can be used as an office. Fitted with an electrical plug point and a central light fitting.
-The shower room comprises of a three piece suite; A corner shower with double sliding doors, a low level flush WC and a wash basin. Partly tiled from floor to ceiling with neutral decor and a double glazed frosted window to the front aspect of the home. Having a fitted extractor fan and a towel heated radiator.
- There are front and rear gardens to the home, to the front is a driveway for one car off street with an easy to maintain patio with shrubbery bordering the garden. With side access you can get the the enclosed rear garden through the gate which opens up to the decking to the front of the Tri folding doors and purple shale surrounding with fencing.