FLAT 7, PARK VIEW Gadebridge Ln, Hemel Hempstead HP1 3JG, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAY 2007
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £342,390
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £325,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £422,173
Brown & Merry - Hemel Hempstead Agent Valuation of this property is £325,000
** share of freehold ** A stunning two double bedroom apartment located in a gated development in a sought after area and within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and Gadebridge Park. Features include master bedroom with en-suite, modern kitchen and allocated parking.
** share of freehold ** A stunning two double bedroom apartment located in a gated development in a sought after area and within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities and Gadebridge Park. Features include master bedroom with en-suite, modern kitchen and allocated parking. Early viewings are highly recommended,
Storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Lounge Area 14' 5" To Max x 14' 5" ( 4.39m To Max x 4.39m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, two wall mounted electric heaters.
Kitchen Area 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, inset oven and hob with filter hood over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 13' 2" To Max x 11' 1" To Max ( 4.01m To Max x 3.38m To Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, electric heater, door to en-suite.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, Low Level WC, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted electric heater.
Paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.