Halescroft Square, Northfield, Birmingham B31 1HF, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £165,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Robert Oulsnam & Co Agent Valuation of this property is £165,000
The very well presented, UPVC Double Glazed, three bedroomed Freehold town house offering block paved driveway to front for two Cars and delightful landscaped rear garden. Ideal first time purchase. Viewing Highly Recommended. Ep Rating tbc.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offers a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Viewing Highly Recommended of this well presented Freehold Town House offering classic Three Bedroomed accommodation with First Floor Bathroom
* Ideal First Time Purchase
* Enclosed Porch with door leading into Reception Hall and a further door leading into the kitchen
* Through Lounge/Dining Room with coal effect gas fire and UPVC double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Spacious Fitted Kitchen with circular bowl sink unit and range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and UPVC double glazed door leading to the Garden
* Three First Floor Bedrooms with First Floor Bathroom and Toilet
* Block Driveway to Front for Two Cars
* Delightful Rear Garden with paved terrace, lawn, well stocked surrounding flower beds and a garden shed
* All Carpets and Curtains included in the sale and white goods may be available if required
Tenure: The Agents understand the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: There is no central heating system to the property. Domestic hot water is provided by a main Medway Super hot water boiler located in the First Floor Bathroom.
UPVC double glazed doors and windows are installed externally to the main building.<br /><br />
Through Lounge/Dining Room (5.94m x 3.66m (19' 6" x 12' 0"))
Fitted Kitchen (Rear) (5.4m x 2.29m (17' 9" x 7' 6"))
Bedroom One (Front) (3.8m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3"))
Bedroom Two (Rear) (3.28m x 2.13m (10' 9" x 7' 0"))
Bedroom Three (Front) (3.35m x 1.9m (11' 0" x 6' 3"))
Bathroom With Bath, Toilet And Walk In Shower (2.7m x 1.6m (8' 10" x 5' 3"))
Block Paved Driveway For Two Cars
Delightul Rear Garden