High Street, Dorking RH4 2TU, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £290,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Barnard Marcus - Dorking Agent Valuation of this property is £290,000
Open house - Saturday 19th June, contact us for details.
Welcome to 'Paper Mews' a select development of just 4 houses in the most ideal location within the heart of the town centre. A short walk away from the town centre and mainline train station.
The development consists of three 2 bedroom houses and one 1 bedroom house. Each unit has been stylishly designed and have integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, cooker hood, Zenith (Beko) fridge/freezer, and a Candy washer/dryer. With quartz work surface. Flooring on the ground floor is Quick Step in a fantastic Woodland Oak Light Grey, juliette doors in the living room provide excellent light and also bring the outside in.
The first floor and the stairs are carpeted with Cormer carpet in Dolomite Stone finish, the bathrooms are tiled to wall and flooring in Metallic White porcelain and Metallic Silver porcelain.
With security alarm and audio visual intercom system and smart thermostat that provide the most up to date tech.
Dorking is situated in the heart of the Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty located halfway between London and the South Coast. Offering all that Surrey is famous for, Dorking is an historic market town that benefits from an attractive High Street, numerous historic buildings and striking views of the surrounding countryside. Thanks to its strategic position on the South East, enviable transport links and beautiful setting, dorking offers the perfect balance of town and country living.
The town centre offers a broad selection of restaurants & cafés, independent boutiques and, perhaps most famously, antique shops, catering for all tastes. In addition to this there is a weekly market and a monthly artisan's market, which are frequented by local farmers and craftsman and offer truly local produce. Denbies Vineyard is located on the northern boundary of the town and produces its own wine, beer and sparkling wine, which are all very well regarded.
The Dorking Halls provides a two screen cinema & theatre and is located next to the Dorking Leisure Centre, which provides a swimming pool, gym, and multi-purpose sports hall and tennis courts. Further sporting opportunities can be enjoyed at the wide range of local sports clubs. The Surrey Hills provides the perfect playground in the Great Outdoors and offers endless routes for cyclists, equestrians and walkers. Local "peaks" such as Box Hill, Leith Hill and Ranmore provide stunning vistas and are easily accessible from Dorking by foot or by car and are well served by excellent pubs meaning that you are spoilt for choice for an excellent Sunday lunch!
Both the A24 and the A25 pass through Dorking and Junction 9 of the M25 is located six miles to the north, which ensures excellent connectivity by road. There are direct rail links to London Waterloo and London Victoria, which, combined, provide four services to London per hour, whilst a separate East-West railway line provides direct trains to London Gatwick & and Reading. London Gatwick Airport can be found nine miles to the southeast of Dorking and provides both long haul and short international travel. The Surrey Hills provides the perfect playground in the Great Outdoors and offers endless routes for cyclists, equestrians and walkers. Local "peaks" such as Box Hill, Leith Hill and Ranmore provide stunning vistas and are easily accessible from Dorking by foot or by car and are well served by excellent pubs meaning that you are spoilt for choice for an excellent Sunday lunch!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.