Hubert Road, Brentwood CM14 4JE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £282,500 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown - Brentwood Agent Valuation of this property is £282,500
**reserve now - legal fees paid up to £2,500 & £2,500 john lewis voucher** New Build apartments enjoying far reaching views, concierge service, parking available. **ready to move into!**
Regent House in Brentwood - One and two bedroom apartments strategically located to maximise on fast motorway, rail and air connections whilst being situated on one of the Capital's principal commuter belt corridors with fast train journey times into Liverpool Street in under 40 minutes. Brentwood is surrounded by fabulous country parks, fine golf courses, woodland and expanses of green open space. Weald Country Park lies within 5 minutes drive where 500 acres of woodland, lakes, meadow and open grassland provide a natural habitat for an array of wildlife. Regent House is just minutes from the town's high street shops, boutiques and restaurants whilst the Baytree Shopping and Fitness Centre lies within a 12 minutes walk of the apartments.
Living Room / Kitchen 15' 9" narrowing to 20' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.80m narrowing to 6.27m x 3.58m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.65m )
Help To Buy
how does it work?
The Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home (or up to 40% in London). You'll only then need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage (55% in London) to make up the rest.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. You are a first time buyer
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, now or in the past
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
Regional price caps apply and we would be pleased to discuss the threshold in your area with you.
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes England guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the surrounding area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Planning permission has been approved for Phase 2 of the development within the curtilage of Regent House and the development's car parking area - further details are available upon request.
We have been advised that Japanese Knotweed was previously found within the vicinity of the development and a copy of the warranty covering the treatment works along with the insurance backed guarantee will be provided to your surveyors and is available upon request.
**Legal fees and disbursements paid up to £2,500 & a £2,500 John Lewis voucher for reservations made from 1st June to 31st July 2021 using the development's recommended solicitors. To qualify for these incentives, reservations will be at list price and £5,000 paid for a parking space if required. Legal fees and John Lewis voucher paid/given within 14 days of completion.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.