9 Nightingale Ln, Thetford IP26 4AR, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2016
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £267,213
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £280,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £266,813
William H Brown - Brandon Agent Valuation of this property is £280,000
Found in the village of feltwell is this detached bungalow. With the present owners having cared for this property thoroughly, it is ready to move straight into! With three good sized bedrooms, ample off road parking, good sized gardens and a garage, this property has lots to offer!
Found in the picturesque yet well appointed village of Feltwell, you will find this three bedroom detached bungalow. With a wide range of amenities immediately on the doorstep, including a petrol station, local village shop and Post Office, various takeaways and good transport links to the local market towns, the village itself has plenty to offer.
The bungalow itself is found within a quiet residential area and you will initially notice the curb appeal the property has. With a low maintenance shingled garden, driveway, car port & garage to the front, the property offers ample off road parking space. Once inside, you come into a welcoming entrance hall which snakes through the property. To the front aspect, there is a large yet cosy family living room with a stunning bay window, bringing lots of natural light into the room and providing a stunning view of the front garden. Further from this is the lengthy and bright kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, both with in built storage, a further good sized bedroom and a modern shower room.
To the rear, the garden for this property is perfect for those with green fingers! With a large lawned space, a patio and a large border with various flowers and shrubs, the garden is lovely as it is but also provides plenty of scope for the new owners to mould to suit their needs!
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With a radiator, laminate flooring, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater and access to the loft space with a ladder and light.
Living Room 15' x 11' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.51m )
With radiator, sealed unit UPVC window to front and ceiling fan and light.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 5" x 10' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.15m )
With inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below and mixer tap and rolled edge work surface over, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surface over, a range of eye level units, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, built in double oven and grill, built in ceramic hob with hood over, space for fridge freezer, built in storage cupboard, built in cupboard housing oil fired boiler, laminate flooring, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, double sealed unit UPVC doors with fly screen, coved and plastered ceiling with recessed LED lighting and vertical radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' to Wardrobes. ( 3.17m x 3.05m to Wardrobes. )
With built in double wardrobe, ceiling fan and light, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 10' 11" to Wardrobes. ( 2.87m x 3.33m to Wardrobes. )
With built in double wardrobe, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
With laminate flooring, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Shower Room 7' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.31m )
With close coupled W.C, hand wash basin with cupboard below, large shower cubicle with mains shower over, laminate flooring, two sealed unit UPVC windows to rear and heated towel rail.
Garage 8' 11" x 21' 4" ( 2.72m x 6.50m )
With an up and over metal door, power and light connected and sealed unit UPVC door to side.
To the front of the property, the garden is shingled for ease of maintenance. There is also a concrete drive creating space for off road parking for multiple vehicles, a car port and an outside light. There is also an external garage measuring 22ft x 9ft 9' and an external shed measuring 22ft x 6ft 7'.
To the rear of the property, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, raised floral beds throughout, an oil tank to the side and an outside tap. There is also a garden shed measuring 6ft 2 x 21ft 7.
From the William H Brown office on Brandon's High Street, proceed towards the train line and head out of Brandon. Just after the level crossing, bear left onto Brandon Road, towards Weeting. Continue into Weeting and proceed onto Lynn Road. Continue out of Weeting and take a left onto Lodge Road. Continue here and into the village of Feltwell. Continue onto Oak Street and take a left at the junction, onto Wilton Road. Take a right onto St. John's Way and then a left onto Nightingale Lane, where you will find the property on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.