Kidston Way, Corsham SN13 0JZ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £325,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Allen & Harris Corsham Agent Valuation of this property is £325,000
Rare to market, Kidston Way is a spacious, link-detached chalet bungalow offering flexible accommodation. With three bedrooms, sunny front and rear gardens, and a driveway for two cars. If you would like to view the 360° virtual tour, or arrange your viewing, please contact us!
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac on the fringes of Corsham, is this link detached chalet bungalow offering spacious and bright, flexible accommodation. The property has well-tended front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn, and a driveway for two cars.
Hawthorn is a popular area of Corsham, with delightful countryside walks on the doorstep. The Historic Corsham High Street and the ever popular village of Box are just a few minutes drive away, and there are fantastic bus routes very close by.
The property has three light and airy bedrooms - two double bedrooms on the first floor, and another bedroom on the ground floor which could be used as a dining room. The living room and kitchen are both a great size, and the sun-filled conservatory is a wonderful place to relax. The garage has been converted into another reception room which has been used as an office/play room. There is a family bathroom on the first floor, and a shower room on the ground floor - both comprise of a well-presented suite.
This move-in-ready home has the added benefit of new carpets and new radiators.
Living Room 18' 2" x 11' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 20' x 8' 10" ( 6.10m x 2.69m )
Office/studio 16' 5" x 7' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.29m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 4' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.47m )
Conservatory 21' 8" x 10' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3/reception 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 17' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 5.31m max x 3.02m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.