33 Fearnville Mount, Leeds LS8 3DL, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2009
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £171,787
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £250,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £175,428
William H Brown - Oakwood, Leeds Agent Valuation of this property is £250,000
We are delighted to offer for sale this good sized family semi-detached property, ideal for a growing family. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this good sized family semi-detached property, ideal for a growing family. Located in North Leeds, close to local amenities and transport links. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, L shaped lounge and dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally are spacious lawned gardens, with a decked area at the top and extended garage at the bottom currently being used as a garage and bar, and a driveway. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 20' 2" x 17' ( 6.15m x 5.18m )
Large L-shaped sitting room and dining area 20'2 x 17'' max narrowing to 11'1 Wide window to the front, and window to side elevation. Part carpeted and gray laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.67m )
Extended kitchen with windows to the rear, glazed PVCu rear entrance door. Fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall cupboards with laminate work surfaces and part tiled walls. Gas hob and double oven, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. An intergrated dishwasher and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Wide window to the rear. Central heating radiator, built in wardrobe surrounds bed.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Window to the front UPVC, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 5' ( 2.01m x 1.52m )
Window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator
Frosted UPVc window to the front. Three piece suite comprising of, panelled bath with mixer shower over and screen to the side. Low suite wc and pedestal wash basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
To the front is a brick boundary wall, gated driveway and low maintenance shrub garden. Long driveway with additional gate to the side, detached garage and store to the rear currently used as a garage and a bar. Large decked and covered patio and stocked borders. The rear garden is of a good size and enjoys a high degree of privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.