52 EAGLE CLOSE STANBRIDGE ROAD, CENTRAL BEDFORDSHIRE LU7 4AT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: NOV 2011
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £148,978
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £150,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £144,239
Brown & Merry - Leighton Buzzard Agent Valuation of this property is £150,000
chain free - Situated within walking distance of Leighton Buzzard town centre and its amenities is this ground floor, flat. Benefits include: Open plan living accommodation, bedroom and wet room. Outside there is allocated parking.
Available for sale with no upper chain is this one bedroom, ground floor flat. Comprising: Entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, master bedroom and wet room.
Entry via intercom system.
Door to the front and storage cupboard.
Open Plan Living 16' 5" x 14' 4" ( 5.00m x 4.37m )
A mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. TV point and radiator. Two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.17m )
TV point, radiator and two double glazed windows to the front.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, WC and shower area. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the side.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.