Lawn Road, Eastleigh SO50 4GH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £350,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Fox & Sons - Eastleigh Agent Valuation of this property is £350,000
Extended three bedroom property with spacious open plan accommodation, large rear garden with outer house and driveway. Prime location ensures close proximity to local transport routes, shops and amenities. Great family home with potential to re design and extend. Enquire now!
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer, this impressive three bedroom family home. This home benefits from: An entrance porch leading to hall taking you to a spacious lounge, currently being used as a bedroom, dining room, a family room with a wet room and a great size kitchen with access to rear garden. Upstairs has two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Access can also be gained via second porch which is all wheelchair accessible and leads you to the kitchen. Externally is a large garden with a brick built office/workshop which has power and water. Garden can be accessed via kitchen and family room. At the front of the property is a driveway which can fit up to 3 cars and on street parking is also available. This home has been extended ensuring ample living space and will make a great family home. Underfloor heating throughout family room, wet room and kitchen. Situated in prime location this home is local to shops and amenities and all local transport routes. Solar panels are also included on this home improving the energy rating and are contract free. Property is not expected to be on the market long. Call for enquiries!
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.76m )
Triple glazed front facing window. Radiator
Part tiled fitted kitchen. Triple glazed rear facing window. Access to side porch and rear garden. Island in the middle of the room and ample base units and storage space.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Access to family room and kitchen diner.
Family Room 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
Triple glazed french door leading into rear garden. Access to wet room
Shower Room 8' 9" x 3' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.09m )
Bedroom One 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Located in the rear garden. It has power, lighting and water supply.
Off Road Parking
Paved Driveway to the front of the property
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.