Leverburgh, Isle Of Harris, Western Isles HS5 3TX, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £25,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Anderson Banks Agent Valuation of this property is £25,000
In a prime location on the south of Harris the opportunity has arisen to obtain this house site extending to approximately 2727 square meters. Situated on the site are the remains of the original stone-built property and a water tower which is a grade B listed building. The tower was built for Lord Leverhulme in around 1920. It consists of a concrete drum tank on stanchions.
There are amazing views over Loch Steisebhat from the plot and it provides an idyllic setting to enjoy the south of Harris and nearby white sandy beaches of the west coast.
With services close by the site provides an ideal location for the erection of a dwellinghouse or to renovate the existing ruin and water tower.
Leverburgh village is nearby which offers shops, restaurant and the ferry terminal to Berneray/North Uist. Tarbert is approximately 20 miles to the north and amenities include school, health centre, shop, village hall, restaurant/bar and Ferry port. The town of Stornoway on Lewis is approximately 56 miles away with a regular bus service and airport with daily flights.