Lodeneia Park, Dalkeith EH22 2AW, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £200,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
McEwan Fraser Legal Agent Valuation of this property is £200,000
McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this three-bedroom end-terraced house in Dalkeith. The property is in walk-in condition having been well looked after by the current owners. Inside, the property comprises of:
• Fully equipped modern kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden. The Kitchen benefits from a gas hob, fan oven and a mixture of integrated and free-standing white goods.
• Spacious living area which is flooded by natural light and offers various possibilities of furniture configurations.
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms and benefit from integrated wardrobes.
• The house has one main bathroom and a large downstairs WC. The bathroom is modern and will not disappoint.
• The rear garden which is accessed via the French doors in the dining area is beautifully landscaped, providing access to the parking area to the rear of the property.
In addition to this, the property benefits from gas central heating, full double glazing, front and back gardens as well as private parking space to the rear of the property with more than adequate visitors parking.
By appointment through McEwan Fraser Legal on McEwan Fraser Legal are open 7 days a week: 8am - Midnight Monday to Friday & 9am - 10pm Saturday & Sunday to book your viewing appointment.