35 Addington Ave, Milton Keynes MK12 5GH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 2013
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £324,644
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £315,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £379,955
Brown & Merry - Stony Stratford Agent Valuation of this property is £315,000
Situated on stratford park wolverton within close proximity to local amenities and good transport links both locally & to nearby cities, is this three storey, three bedroom town house with two downstairs bedrooms, en-suite to master, first floor kitchen breakfast room, Juliet balconies and more!
A three storey, Three bedroom town house situated on stratford park wolverton within close proximity to local amenities and good transport links both locally and to nearby cities. This property offers two downstairs bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, first floor kitchen breakfast room, lounge and dining room with Juliet balconies. On the second floor there is a further bedroom and shower room with outdoor terrace. Externally, there is off road parking for 2 cars a rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor landing, understairs cupboard,
Bedroom Two: 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One: 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to en-suite:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps, push flush WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Suite comprising: Fully tiled walls and floor, panel bath with mixer taps over, push flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, skylight window and door to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen: 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
A range of units to both base and eye level with 1½ stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and hob, cooker hood, built in washing machine and dish washer, free standing fridge freezer, double glazed window to both rear and side aspect.
Lounge: 14' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, Juliet balcony to front aspect, TV and telephone point, radiator and door to dining room.
Dining Room: 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, Juliet balcony and double glazed window to front aspect.
Second Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, French doors to terrace and door to shower room and bedroom three and French doors to terrace.
Jack and Jill suite comprising: Fully tilled walls and floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three: 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft, built in wardrobe and door to Jack and Jill and shower room.
Walled surround and decked floor.
Off road parking for two cars and assessed by electric gates.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.