8 Mundays Meadow, Milton Keynes MK19 7FE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2018
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £302,241
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £325,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £328,138
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Agent Valuation of this property is £325,000
*** We will be hosting viewing appointments on Saturday 10th April from 12.00noon - 2.00pm : Enquire via e-mail to confirm your interest ***
* Three bedroom semi detached
* select development of just 12 homes
* Benefiting from en suite to main bedroom
* countryside living with good transport links -
(Price Guiding : £325,000 - £350,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure to bring to market this modern 3 bedroom semi detached home found within the village of Hanslope, situated towards the northern flank of Milton Keynes.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen / dining room, first floor landing, bedroom one with en suite shower room, bedrooms two, three and family bathroom. Outside the property has a low maintenance frontage with driveway providing off road parking to side and to the rear, is laid to lawn with patio seating area and fenced surround.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
*** please note : Floor Plan To Follow ***
Please Note :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
* The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.
* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.