21 Huntingtower Rd, Grantham NG31 7AZ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAY 2012
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £163,314
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £180,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £147,026
William H Brown - Grantham Agent Valuation of this property is £180,000
close to town centre! Three bedroom traditional mid-terraced family home, with generous accommodation throughout to include lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and utility, downstairs shower room, family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, this mid-terraced bay fronted family home, having lounge, dining room, kitchen and pantry, utility, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, having a garden to the rear. The property benefits from having no upward chain, double glazing and gas central heating.
The growing market town of Grantham is located just off the A1 and can be accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. The town is linked to many cities including Peterborough and Nottingham, with London Kings Cross being approx. 65 minutes journey from Grantham Train Station. The town has a range of restaurants and cafes, clothing shops and boutiques. With local schooling including the highly regarded Kings School & kggs.
Entering the property through a uPVC door into the entrance hall. Having stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Feature stone fireplace with hearth, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and TV aerial point. Picture rails to the walls and laminate flooring,
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' 2" max ( 4.04m x 3.71m max )
This additional reception room has picture rails to the walls, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect. The vendor has stated that the wooden cupboard is included.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Boasting a range of units at both floor and eye level, work surfaces over and upstands to the walls. Inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above. Space for fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher which is included. Double glazed window to the side aspect and door to under stairs pantry.
Plumbing for automatic washing machine and wall mounted gas boiler.
Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Shaving point, radiator and tile effect flooring. Obscure window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard, hatch access to the loft, access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.73m )
This double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV aerial point and laminate flooring. The vendor has stated that the wardrobe in this bedroom is included.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
This double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
This bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low level wc. Obscure window to the rear aspect, shaver point and extractor fan.
The front of the property is enclosed with a dwarf wall having gated access.
To the rear, the property offers a patio area. There is a lawned garden with borders and shrubs, a timber shed and outside tap. The garden offers privacy and is very well maintained
Council tax band - B
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.