21 Greenfield Ave, Northampton NN3 2AA, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: APR 1997
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £337,418
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £350,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £391,723
William H Brown - Northampton North Agent Valuation of this property is £350,000
An extended established semi detached bay fronted three/four bedroom property situated within the sought after Spinney Hill area of Northampton and offering versatile living space. Viewing is recommended to appreciate size and privacy of garden.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, family room, study/bedroom four, three additional bedrooms and four piece bathroom. Outside there are established gardens to front and rear, driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and potential for additional parking.
Part obscure double glazed, leaded and stained glass door to front aspect, two obscure double glazed windows to front aspect, quarry tiled floor, light and cupboard housing electric meter.
Part obscure double glazed door, obscure glazed windows to front aspect, understairs cupboard housing gas meter, alarm panel, dog legged staircase rising to first floor landing, doors to cloakroom, lounge, dining area and kitchen.
Obscure glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Study / Bedroom Four 16' x 7' 10" ( 4.88m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, coving to ceiling, radiator and part obscure double glazed door into garden.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 11' 8" + bay ( 3.94m max x 3.56m + bay )
Double glazed bay leaded window to the front aspect, fire surround with mantle over and housing Living Flame fire and hearth, picture rail, radiator and wall lights.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 3.81m x 3.56m max )
Single glazed windows into family room, double doors into family room, radiator and picture rail.
Family Room 17' 6" x 10' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.07m )
Full length double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors into garden, door into utility room, wall lights, radiator and part tiled floor.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for white goods, tiled floor, door into family room and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 8" max ( 2.41m x 2.03m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted storage units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling, wall mounted central heating and hot water boiler, part obscure double glazed door into study/bedroom four and double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Dog legged staircase rising from entrance hall, obscure leading and stained glass window to side aspect, loft access with ladder, light and boarded, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" into wardrobes x 11' 8" + bay ( 3.58m into wardrobes x 3.56m + bay )
Double glazed bay leaded window to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 8" ( 3.81m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 8" max ( 2.72m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
A fitted four piece bathroom suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with newly fitted electric shower, tiling to walls, wash hand basin, WC, heater and obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
Part enclosed with walling, lawned frontage with borders and some shrubs. Blocked paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, outside lights and security light and potential for additional off road parking.
Fully enclosed with fencing, paved patio seating area leading to lawned garden with well stocked borders and an array of mature shrubs and trees. Timber garden shed, two apple trees, a peach and pear tree, outside electric socket.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.