20 De Havilland Rd, Dereham NR19 2XN, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: APR 2001
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £293,821
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £300,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £372,055
William H Brown - Dereham Agent Valuation of this property is £300,000
A well-presented 4 bedroom detached family home, set within this established residential development on the edge of Dereham town. The property further boasts 2 reception rooms and conservatory, en-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom,
We are pleased to offer for sale this well-presented detached family home, set within this established residential development on the edge of Dereham town. Briefly, the property comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, conservatory, dining room, kitchen and utility room. This is complemented on the first floor by four good sized bedrooms, en-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master and family bathroom.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Lounge 18' x 11' 2" ( 5.49m x 3.40m )
Conservatory 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 15' x 9' 2" ( 4.57m x 2.79m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" min (+recess) extending to 11' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 2.95m min (+recess) extending to 3.51m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 4 9' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 2.90m max )
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway giving access to the garage, a further shingle area with mature tree, raised plant beds, lawned area and pathway leading to main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with good sized patio area, raised plant bed, timber garden shed, mature hedging border, enclosed by panelled fencing and brick wall.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Follow the road down Swaffham Road and take the right hand turn into Sandy Lane. Continue along, taking the left hand turn into Girling Road. At the t-junction, turn left into Dunlop Road and take the third left into De Havilland Road. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.