FLAT A, 61 Pottergate, Norwich NR2 1DY, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2019
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £124,086
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £131,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £140,031
A pretty circa 1800's built one bedroom ground floor Grade II listed apartment situated in this delightful location within steps of Norwich City Centre, in a unique, quiet and tucked away residential location.
The property is safe and secure with a secure entrance gate, parking available within the courtyard of the property via separate negotiation/cost with the freeholder. The property boasts a 19ft+ open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with pretty original Victorian cooking range and bread oven (feature only). There is also a double bedroom and refitted wet room style shower room, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and great decorative order with exposed beams, spotlighting and downlighters. The property is an ideal City home!
Lounge/diner/kitchen 19' 10" x 11' 9" ( 6.05m x 3.58m )
Entrance door in, fully fitted and comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units, built-in electric hob, built-in stainless steel extractor over, built-in stainless steel oven, space for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine. Inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, roll-top work surfaces, inset spotlighting, smooth ceiling, exposed beams. Exposed feature brick wall, fitted footmat and wooden flooring, corner built-in storage cupboard, original wrought-iron lack Victorian cooking range with original bread oven (feature only). Gas fired boiler for heating and hot water.
Bedroom 13' 11" max x 9' 2" ( 4.24m max x 2.79m )
Two windows to front aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and airing cupboard.
En-suite wet room comprising of open drainage shower with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, smooth plastered ceiling, radiator.
The property has parking available in the courtyard via separate cost with freeholder (approx £75 pcm). The parking area and the property itself are accessed by wraught-iron set of gates into Pottergate, remote controlled double gates and key pad entrance for pedestrians.
The property has a delightful courtyard laid in pamment tiles, gated from main car park and is used by two properties only.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.