14 Rydal Cl, Norwich NR5 8LT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 1998
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £229,645
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £260,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £118,183
William H Brown - Norwich Agent Valuation of this property is £260,000
A superbly well appointed 1950's three bedroom imposing over the passage mid-terraced home located on a quiet, tucked away residential cul-de-sac within walking distance from Norwich's uea and N&N hospital, west of Norwich
Ideal as a student let, potential HMO or family home, this property offers excellent decorative order with driveway brickweave parking and private enclosed rear garden. The property comprises of entrance hall, with lounge/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, rear lobby and cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, shower room and a separate WC. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
uPVC entrance door into entrance hall, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Lounge/diner 21' x 12' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.91m )
uPVC window to front aspect and radiator.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Laminated flooring, PVC ceiling, uPVC double doors into rear garden, windows to gardens and side.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 5" x 9' ( 3.78m x 2.74m )
Fully fitted and comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units, wall mounted gas fired boiler, stainless steel range cooker, inset sink unit, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, space for upright fridge-freezer.
With wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC door and window to side aspect.
Space for chest freezer, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprises of shower cubicle with inset electric shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, uPVC window to rear aspect.
With low level WC with uPVC window to front aspect.
There is a brickweave driveway to the front, parking for three vehicles. The front garden is lawned and enclosed. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio, outside light and tap. There is a garden store and a children's wood chip ply area. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.