FLAT 1, MEXBOROUGH Pratt St, London NW1 0BL, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: FEB 2013
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £332,598
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £490,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £324,915
Doorsteps.co.uk, National Agent Valuation of this property is £490,000
• Fantastic one-bedroom apartment
• Private south-facing rear garden
• Bright open plan living room
• Own front door on Pratt Street
• Prime location in the heart of Camden Town
• Excellent transport links
• 111 Year lease
• Sold chain free
A quiet and attractive garden flat, ideally located in sought-after Camden Town, with excellent transport connections and amenities.
The well-presented property has its own front door and a private rear garden. A bright living room with large, full-height glazing overlooks the beautiful green south-facing garden.
The property has a modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, a storage room and light wooden flooring throughout. The neutral bathroom has a full-sized bath and shower.
The well-proportioned double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and additional shelving. The accommodation benefits from communal heating, double glazing and superfast broadband. A forest feature wall completes the natural and homely atmosphere of this central oasis.
Location, location, location:
• Located on the pleasant, leafy and relatively quiet Pratt Street, opposite various listed buildings and local park St. Martin’s Gardens.
• A prime location, moments from all amenities of vibrant Camden Town, including a full range of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, pubs and leisure shopping.
• Minutes from both Northern Lines and the Overground and a wide range of bus routes.
• Just a short walk to the fabulous Regents Park, Regents Canal and King’s Cross.